Monday, June 21, 2010

Dead in the Family = 55 down, 45 to go


Recommendation
Dead in the Family
Charlaine Harris
320 pages


I was turned onto this clever series by my friend Robin. I read the first nine books and Harris' book of short stories all within about 10 days. They were fun and addicting. So I was excited that the tenth book in the series was being released within the month of finishing the first nine.


As with the others, I thoroughly enjoyed Dead in the Family. This is the one of the best series I've read in years - it's my version of addictive chick lit. There was one bad thing about this book though - it was to quick of a read. Guess I should have taken my time, and extended my time of being immersed in the life of Sookie Stackhouse.


Just another reason to go pick up the first couple of seasons of True Blood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment